Why Use Video?
If you’re a small business owner, you’ve likely heard the motto “content is king” to describe the importance of content marketing. And while written content is effective for many audiences, visual marketing is an even more powerful tool to increase interactions and actions.
Forrester Research takes the phrase “a picture is worth a thousand words” one step further by adding that a one-minute video is worth 1.8 million words. Considering that 46 percent of people who watch a video ad on a business website take action after viewing it, it makes sense to include video in your marketing strategy.
Here are four reasons why you should use video on your business website:
1. Rank Better in Google
A great way to capture—and hold—visitors’ attention is to provide a short, compelling video.
2. Showcase Your Brand’s Personality
Using a video to showcase your brand’s personality helps visitors on your website get a better sense of who you are and what you stand for—which builds trust in your business—and the emotional connection is one of the reasons that keeps customers coming back.
3. Stand Out From The Competition
There’s no doubt about it: video is an important part of content marketing and it’s only going to become more essential. Consider these facts:
- 90 percent of online consumers report that a business’ product or service video helps them make a decision to buy
- 65 percent of executives who watch work-related videos visit the business’ website afterwards
- 64 percent of people who visit a business’ website are likely to buy their product after watching a video
- real estate listings that include a video get 403% more inquiries than those without video
But because only half of businesses currently use video in their marketing—a number that is predicted to rise to 64 percent in the near future—you still have the opportunity to stand out from the competition by making use of this powerful marketing tool. Use it to introduce your brand to newcomers, answer your website visitors’ questions, or just to make ‘em laugh—not to mention create a favorable and lasting impression.
4. Demonstrate Your Product
Sometimes your product requires a slightly more detailed explanation, and a demo video can be much more ideal than a written description.
Virtual Studio Examples:
Slide the bar side to side to see the magic happen!
Great for sales pitches, promoting products/services, testimonials or telling your company history, this video portrays you as an authority while delivering a perfect message every time.
- 2 Hours – Pre Production (Meeting and planning)
- 2 Hour – Filming in Studio
- 3 Hour – Editing (Adding Virtual set and sound, cut out mistakes )
- Green Screen Virtual Studio or White background videos.
- Animated logo intro/outro
- Choice Between Three (Stock) Music Intro Themes
- Choice Between Three background Sets (Solid, News Room Set or Your Image)